We’ve created lots of resources to help all of our farmer and agribusiness participants have a fun and successful #Farm24VT! Whether you are brand new to social media or an expert user, there’s something for everyone.
Social Media Workshops
To help Vermont farmers, food producers, and agribusinesses get ready for #Farm24VT, our friends at New England Dairy offered a series of virtual social media workshops this spring.
Take the Mystery Out of Social Media Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide
After you watch this training, you’ll know how to:
- Use the most important features of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Create compelling content that your followers will engage with
- Build your following and bring in new followers consistently
- Participate in the upcoming #Farm24VT campaign
Take Your Social Media Presence to the Next Level: An Intermediate’s Guide
If you manage your farm or agribusiness’ social media account and want to create more impactful and engaging content, this training is for you! You’ll learn proven ways to increase your followers, create more engaging content, and be sure that your “likes” aren’t just from your friends in agriculture.
After you watch this FREE 75-minute training you’ll know how to:
- Best utilize advanced functions of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Dip your toe into the world of TikTok videos and Instagram Reels
- Look like a pro when you “go live” on Facebook and Instagram
- Get out of the “ag bubble” and reach a larger target audience
- Develop post ideas and topics for the upcoming #Farm24VT campaign
Social Media Toolkit
Our social media toolkit is filled with steps you can take to get ready for the big day, post ideas, social media quick tips, facts about Vermont food and farming, and–for those of you who like to plan ahead–a worksheet you can use to map out your posts for the day.
We’ve created a private group on Facebook especially for members of the Vermont ag community who have registered to participate in #Farm24VT. It is a place to ask questions, share ideas, and connect with others. Once you have registered for #Farm24VT, head over to Facebook to join the group.
The Farmer’s Feed invited us on their Raising the Barn podcast to talk virtual agritourism and #Farm24VT. It’s a deeper dive into the benefits of social media marketing for your farm or agribusiness and the changing landscape of agritourism.